In the previous post I was complaining about standing up to hubby and not spending our extra money. Well over the course of the week, I managed to nickle and dime our cushion into the negative. BACK to doing ChaCha...I have until the 17th to come up with at least $50. I hate doing the extra work, but it was my fault. I've been feeling tired and run down all week. I think I'm on a down swing, because I was pretty manic when I started this blog and for the last 4 days I've had the I don't wanna do anything feeling. The house is a mess and I'm behind with school work and work work. So it's time to get back on track with my Gratitude Journal, maybe it will turn my mood around.
I'm thankful for:
1. The time I spent with my oldest son this week, helping him do his science fair project. It made me realize I don't spend enough time with him. I end up spending so much time with the babies and he gravitates toward his dad because he is almost 9 and boys that age prefer their fathers. But still it was nice to have some one on one time with him.
2. I'm thankful that I have a private office which allowed my son to hang out and work on his project while I got caught up on work hours I missed last week.
3. I'm thankful for my husband who is picking up the slack around the house with me being so busy....and the fact that I'm not doing as much because I'm fighting a depression spell.
4. Chocolate brownies-Specifically the $3.00 Paula Deen, "Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake." they sell at our local Wal-mart. YUMMY comfort food.
5. My silly friends- who at the moment are listing fun and silly names on my facebook page for the baby turtle my hubby rescued from his work this afternoon, and is now our new pet. So far my top two faves are McGruber and Mr. T