Monday, April 26, 2010

Gratitude 4/26/10

Things I'm thankful for today:

1. Music-I love how it relaxes my mind and drowns out thoughts I don't feel like dealing with. I tend to obsess and over analyze so flipping on some tunes helps me in that department.

2. ChaCha- we are having a cash flow problem and although the side job does not make me tons of cash and it feels repetitive and mind numbing, if I need 20 or 30 extra bucks it's nice to know I can get online and do some work and have the cash I need that day.

3. My family- I know I have listed being thankful for them before but I think we should be thankful for our family everyday so we do not take them for granted.

4. A slight breeze- We got the kid's Kites for Easter and I love days where we have time, and a slight breeze. They have so much fun flying the kites, and I love those moments when we are enjoying something simple like that, and the whole world seems to slow down and you feel in harmony with the world.

5. Hugs-I'm not a touchy feely person, in fact if I don't know a person intimately it makes my skin crawl even if they accidentally brush up against me. The only exceptions are my husband and children, they get hugs and kisses from me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment